Members of the Confederation of Registered Essence Practitioners should:
- carry out a programme of a minimum of 10 points or 20 hours CPD (Continuing Profressional Development) each year.
- ensure that CPD is relevant and benefits their professional knowledge, skills and practice as an essence practitioner.
- ensure that their CPD is a mixture of different kinds of activity.
- keep a record of CPD activities, including evidence and a reflection on how they have gained personally and professionally from the activities.
- submit their CPD record and evidence to both their professional body and the GRCCT for audit when requested.